Thanks to everyone who has sent an abstract!
Information for Authors
Accepted Full Papers will be INCLUDED in an special edition of the eucen Studies eJournal of University Lifelong Learning 
The deadline to submit the full paper is 30 June 2020. The submitted full papers must follow the standards given in the eucen Guidelines for Paper Submission.
Full papers must address the individual recommendations given to each author by the Scientific Committee of the seminar.
The full paper should be in English and the authors should make sure that the submitted version has been edited for English style.
Please bear in mind when preparing your paper that you are addressing an international audience, the majority of whom may not be familiar with your own country, let alone its educational system. Please avoid the use of acronyms and do not use expressions which relate to your local educational system without providing a contextualization.
- Ülle KESLI, Tartu University (EE) and Steering Committee of eucen
- Juan Carlos RODRIGUEZ, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid (ES) and Steering Committee of eucen
- Seamus O’TUAMA, University of Cork (IE) and Steering Committee of eucen
- Amy Claire HEITZMAN, Deputy CEO and Chief Learning Officer, UPCEA (US)
- M Cecil SMITH, External Partners Chair, AAACE (US)
 This special issue will be prepared provided a minimum of 6 papers are received. In case there are not enough papers available, these cases will form part of the annual eucen eJournal of ULLL